READINGS & miscellaneous MEDIA
- Ear To The Wake at Mother-ground.
- About Fishing on the Pole Star at Verse Daily.
- 20 from Divine Madness at Verse Daily.
- Paul Pines reads at the NYC Sunday Salon, 11/10
- Reference Point on KMTV: Paul Pines discusses his memoir, My Brother's Madness and the impact of mental illness on the lives of patients, family and friends, 2009
- Leonard Lopate Show on WNYC/NPR, Paul Pines discusses his memoir, My Brother’s Madness, 10/07
- Paul Pines at the Gloucester Center for Writers reading from Fishing On The Pole Star Podcast
- Paul Elisha talks about Divine Madness, Bard's Eye View, WAMC/NPR Podcast, 8/13
- Paul Elisha discusses poetry with Paul Pines, Bard's Eye View, WAMC/NPR Podcast, 5/10
- Visionary Revisioning: Paul Pines reviews Lost Paradise: Symbolist Europe, American Book Review, Volume 17, Number 4 April/May 1996
- Homero's Odyssey: Paul Pines reviews Eyes to See Otherwise/Ojos de otro mirar: Selected Poems by Homero Aridjis, American Book Review, Volume 24, Number 1 November/December 2002
- A Subcutaneous Tale: Paul Pines reviews Utah by Toby Olson, American Book Review, Volume 10, Number 3 July/August 1988
- Peeking Through A Knothole: Paul Pines reviews Listen: Gerry Mulligan, An Aural Narrative in Jazz by Jerome Klinkowitz, American Book Review,Volume 13, Number 6 February/March 1992
- Paul Pines reviews Throne/Falcon/Eye by Hugh Seidman, American Book Review, Volume 6, Number 6 July/August/September/October 1984
- Square of Angels: Selected Poems by Bohdan Antonych, American Book Review, Volume 2, Number 2 October 1979